Sunday 1 August 2010

Thoughts...with BuckshotGeorge!!!

i'm currently working through all of my old GTP blogs, a month at a time. Anything I find worthy, I will post up here. This one made me chuckle. Enjoy!

I'll start today with a little news article, inspired by a board (bored?) post yesterday, where I said "achievement points will be the death of me..."

LOCAL BERK DEAD IN ACHIEVEMENT POINT FRENZY

Local idiot, Anthony Burdis, was last night tragically stabbed to death by what appears to be Xbox 360 achievement points. We understand that these addictive little buggers are lavished upon those stupid enough to play games for hours on end, just to hear the glorious "popping" sound when unlocked. Under the gamertag "BuckshotGeorge" (believed to be a homo-erotic homage to Saint George, Patron Saint of achievement points), Mr Burdis went about his daily business clocking up points like they were going out of fashion. Today, he played such guff as Surf's Up, Shrek the 3rd, King Kong, NBA2K6, and a variety of other titles giving out the points quick and fast. Unfortunately, after receiving 700 points in 7 hours after playing his 7th game of the evening, the amount of number 7's involved turned on the gaming fool, and being made of particularly sharp edges, shot at him in what has been described as "a frenzied, and numeric attack". It is understood that he mumbled the words "F*ckin Huey" before drifting away.....

Now that is a way to go out!!!

How can scientists put men on the moon, but they cannot make a toothpaste which protects your teeth for months at a time, thus cutting out the twice daily burden of brushing ones choppers???

If a man worked on the moon, would he be on permanent nightshift?

If I got a job as a pool cleaner, would I literally be out of my depth?

If people play fantasy games, and watch fantasy films, to escape from reality, what do people who watch reality TV escape from?

BuckshotGeorge factworld - I have always said that at my funeral, instead of being in a coffin, I would like to be strung up in front of the hearse, in what would be the world's largest, and possibly most macabre, puppet show that ever existed!


Some might see these reposts as lazy, I like to think of it as a tribute to my memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment